Monday 26 May 2014

The Penthouse dream



People always say it is good to dream, helps in building aspiration, thoughts which drives all of us, and I dream a lot which drives me. And most of the time I dream of having a long holiday in a Penthouse of a super luxurious hotel.



It’s always nice to be in the lap of luxury, the service, the comfort, the facility, the view and best of the spirits that comes with all this, and I am big fan of Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve, from the house of Black Dog India’s best Scotch Whiskey maker.

Spend long afternoon at the Penthouse Balcony with Scotch in the hand and an amazing view of the endless sea, with on call butler who is all ready to fill me up with this fine Scotch, and in the evening a limo well stocked with this fine Scotch ready to take me to the best places money could buy.

Drive down to the beach facing restaurant, the seat facing the sunlight have the best of Caviar enjoy the sunset with my good Scotch and few “new friends” that I make at the restaurant, as the evening settles it’s time to go back to the best place in the world the Penthouse with my favourite butler waiting with my favourite Scotch in his Hand Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve.

As reach back to the Penthouse I am greeted by the butler with a ready glass of Scotch in his hand, I look at him smile pick up the Scotch and……….

Alarm rings…..

Wake up!

Here my Penthouse dreams ends, a good dream which I would not have minded enjoying a bit more for the day!


Disclaimer: The content featured above is only for people aged above 25 years. Underage drinking is illegal and against the law. Drink responsibly




No comments:

Post a Comment